Wednesday 12 December 2012

What my tree wore!

Here she is! A lovely wonky lil tree. This is the first year Tom and I have got our very own real tree
I've been trying to have a handmade christmas so I crafted some decorations
 
 
 
 A stripey heart cushion
 
 
Dried out some orange slices in a low oven - house smells amazingly christmassy!
Threaded on red tartan to tie them up
 
 
Made some pom pom wool baubles from old wool
 
 
A hot air balloon
 
 
Printed some plain luggage tags with stamps I bought at a fair in Hebden Bridge last week
 
 
Other decorations I didn't make - a few large pine cones tied on with polka dot ribbon
and some pretty little cardinals I bought last year when we spent xmas in St Louis Missouri with Tom's family.
 
What is your tree wearing this year?
xx

1 comment:

  1. The blog is superb, i mean there are so many stunning topics that get featured on this blog-site, its always mesmerizing and often times i find myself reverting back to the Discounts Code.

    ReplyDelete