Monday 18 July 2011

Sewing table inspiration




I've recently moved to a new house and really need to set up a more inspiring area for my crafting/sewing. In our last flat I had a whole room to use for dress making but these days it needs to double up as a spare room for visitors to stay so I think pretty storage is gonna be key! The house is rented so I can't go too crazy with putting up shelves or papering walls.

I have been doing a bit of tinternet searching and found these ideas. I like the light and breezy look of this sewing room I found on www.confessionsofacraftaddict.com



Also the pics at the top of this post from http://www.howjoyful.com/2011/06/sewing-table-inspiration/ are getting me pretty excited for what I might achieve. For now I think I'll have to do a bit of hunting in charity shops to find pretty boxes/jars to put everything in - will post some photos when its done!

No comments:

Post a Comment